Saturday, December 19, 2009

Feeling a little flaky

A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together!  ~Author Unknown

How many more Christmas miracles can I handle?  The area in which I live is often called the "no snow zone".  That term does not apply this weekend!  I am in heaven tonight (even baked a Texas Sheet cake for the occasion).  My man surprised me and took me out to see the Christmas lights in the snow fall.  It was like a winter wonderland.

I adore snow.  I just can't help myself.  It gives me an amazing peace that I can not understand.  I understand that many people do not like snow, they don't see it the way I do.   I have an odd perspective of snow.  I see it as a "God-wink".  And the timing of THIS pre-Christmas snow (to me) is an unexpected gift from God to me.  

Snow + Christmas lights = Beck's little slice of heaven  

 I look out the window and just imagine Him saying, "Here ya go Beck!  Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday.  I love you."    I just want to go lay in the snow face down and worship Him, the creator of this awesome white fluff!  Yes, I love snow that much.  Yes, I love Jesus even more!!


(Tilli is adoring baby Jesus!!  Poor Baby Jesus--I have to keep wiping the snow off his face.   )


My surprise date night!



What can I say?  She is my child!!!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails