Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Birthday from My MAN!!! (and Christmas Pics too!)

Wow! Two posts in one day! I guess that is what vacation is for, right? BTW, having a BLAST on vacation.

Much to my surprise the door bell rang this afternoon and as we opened the door we found our friendly neighborhood delivery man standing at the door with a delivery for "Becky Burton" (the birthday girl,..did I tell you it was my birthday?). My man had not only gone out to buy steaks and ice cream (duh! It is MY birthday) and chocolate cake, but he had gone to order me 12 beautiful red birthday roses. AWWWWWW.



Notice the Christmas Tree in the background? Yep, it is neat to have a birthday two days after Christmas.

So, as I sit here and listen to my Fi-pod (that is what I nick named my fake ipod that mom and dad gave me for Christmas) I get the best of both worlds. Christmas Tree and Birthday roses.

I'll leave you with some Christmas Pictures.

My girls on Christmas Morning


The Gang's all here!



Me and Cousin Chris (AKA Toot)



Mom and Dad's FAMOUS Jello Salad...yummy!



Little Miss Tillie Mae and her "new friend"



My little brother...aka Bubs (isn't he handsome??)



My man (who HATES having his picture taken)enjoying his Christmas Morning coffee




TSO (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) Concert...it was AMAZING! Thanks for the tickets G and C!!!




Last but not least, mom and dad! (I think mom liked her gift!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails