Seems the schedule has been wide-open recently. Too much to cover so I thought I'd give a brief update of happenings. Once my test is complete (see below) I hope to be back with regular posting. Until then, here's what is happening in my neck of the woods:
- Thinking Thinks, or at least singing them - Oh The Thinks you can Think has been playing in my mind the past two weeks (which is ironic because I can’t think of a THINK to blog about recently). Our family has been speaking in rhyme most of the time (see…proof in point!) as Jordyn performed in Seussical the with CYT. This was her final production with CYT. She was an orange bird gal and the performance was fantastical.
- Cramming my life away (when I’d rather be dancing my life away) - I have been busy trying to study, study and study some more as I prepare for my upcoming performance test (sign language) next Friday (June 3rd). I’d appreciate your prayers . To say I am nervous would be an understatement. I truly need The Lord’s SUPER to meet my natural for a supernatural result. (I'll keep you posted but it will be a few months before I know how I did.)
- Taking in my daily dose of cuteness - Amanda has been sending me daily pictures of my little precious grand daughter (who is now walking!) Fingers are crossed that we may be able to see them sometime in June!!
|Jaelynn hates her hair bows|
- Rejoicing that it is here! The season has arrived. The sun is hot, the garden is growing and that can only mean one thing. Nope, I’m not referring to bathing suit season (*insert major dread moment right here!*). Not even referring to summer. The season is here. One of the most wonderful times of the year - ICE CREAM season. Found an amazing new place in my area called Rita’s. Yummy. If you don’t have a Rita’s then try one of these bad boys.
- Finding time to pee and unplugging some – I bet that got your attention! I loved Gypsy Mama’s recent blog post about her recent experience of being unplugged (off line) for almost two months. Click here to read. Helps keep everything in perspective. Thanks Gypsy Mama!
Today I am linking up with my buddies over at Company Girl. (I've missed you all but I have been praying for you and stalking your blogs each week.)
Have a great weekend!
Have a great weekend!