Friday, January 18, 2008

Bye Bye Nananda and The Waxle's take on it!

Well, my man has finally joined us in Blogville. Be sure to check out Jim's blog (thewaxle.blogspot.com)frequently. He has such a way with words. You go baby!!! Anyway, his blog has a special entry for today (see below). Enjoy!



Waxing on Lone Star Shockers

As Cowboy fans try to get over their shocking loss to the New York "football" Giants, I am dealing with another "Lone Star Shocker." That little girl who used to like "Popeye" cartoons, wear really thick glasses and had to have her hair "some up and some down" has gone to Texas! I guess you are never fully prepared for some of life's realities but she is gone.

Yes, Amanda left last night for the long drive. I spoke to her this afternoon and she was in Louisianna. So as T.O. deals with the sudden loss of his Super Bowl dreams, we deal with the sudden long distance between Amanda and us and who knows, maybe her presence in Texas will brighten the smiles down there! Seriously, the time comes when all you can do is pray, the best thing to do anyway... We know that the Lord is as close as the mention of His name to anybody, anywhere. Pray to Him! He has your very eternal life in His control!

Where shall I go from your Spirit?Or where shall I flee from your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, you are there!If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.
If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,”
even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day,
for darkness is as light with you. (Psalm 139:7-12)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails