Thursday, October 23, 2008

Flashing Back

I am getting pretty excited! Tomorrow night is our CCF Women's Flashback Friday event. In preparation for this fun time, I had an awesome time going to my parent's house yesterday and going through old pictures. Such precious memories. Needless to say, we had a good laugh at some of the pictures. I think my mom and I have covered every imaginable hairstyle possible. (Might I add that I am still very fond of the 80's BIG hair!!)

Looking at these pictures made me even more thankful for the love of Jesus. I am not who I used to be. I have changed on the outside and inside! AMEN and Hallelujah. I have been transformed by the power of Christ who lives in me. And, the good news is that He is not finished with me yet! I am a work in progress.

I will post some pics from our Flashback Friday but until then...here are a few funny ones! (check out the hair, will ya?)




(BTW, Jim is not wearing a helmet...that is his hair!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails