Monday, November 03, 2008

Rock my vote!

I heard a new twist tonight on the "Rock The Vote" slogan. I heard a preacher sharing from from Matthew 7. His take was to vote on the "Rock" (Jesus) this election. As I pondered this thought, thought of my Christian beliefs, I was reminded of Psalms 18:2

The LORD is my ROCK, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my ROCK, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I, like many others, will be glued to Fox News tomorrow night. And as we intently wait the outcome, may we be reminded that no matter what happens in this election we can be sure of one thing: Jesus,(The name above all names. The King of kings. The name by which we are saved.) will still be on the throne!!

So read my lipstick: you can be "fa'shur" I will certainly 'ROCK' my vote tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails