Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow, glorious snow!!!!

Though this is a bit out of context, these words from 2 Samuel come to my mind as I praise The Lord for the beautiful blessing of a March snowfall in Central Virginia!!!
....I will celebrate before the LORD. I will become even more undignified than this....




Yes, I made a snow-angel. :) It was pure delight.....
Jordyn stepped outside for a quick photo shoot--poor gal has been sick so no snow ball fights this time.

Jim enjoying his coffee and the fact this is the first time since 1970 that we had a big snow and he did NOT have to go to work at a grocery store!

Tilli - not a fan of the snow!


Serenity now.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were not the first person that came to mind when I saw it really snowing!! Braden said "halleluah Jesus-you made it snow" It was precious. I was excited too. Much more than Jim seems in his photo!! love-ml

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails