Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just a prinkin'

I have heard it said women have spaghetti brains. Things are always just blurring together up there in our brains. One thought leads to another and then jumps to the next, and on and on. Our minds never seem to stop and thoughts run together.

Case in point my conversation with Jim yesterday. I was telling him about something that I "thought" I had prayed for but wasn't sure if I had prayed or not.


He said, "What do you mean you "think" you prayed?"


"Well, I am pretty sure I prayed. You know..I was prinking!"


He looked at me rather befuddled.


So I had to explain my Beckism.


A Beckums prink = prayer + think


So if I was "prinking" then I was praying and thinking at the same time!


Spaghetti. Yep that's me! Maybe a few meatballs too!

1 comment:

Lezlie said...

I can so relate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails