Sunday, February 07, 2010

Cardboard Baby


One of the bloggers I enjoy following (Kelly at Kelly's Korner) had a post today about cardboard testimonies.  (If you have not seen the cardboard testimonies I will post the powerful video at the end of this post).

She asked what our cardboard testimony would be.  Here is what I wrote for mine:

Front: 
Pregnant as a High School Senior. Afraid and scheduled an abortion.

Back: 
The Lord intervened. Had my baby girl and now my baby is 22 and having a baby girl of her own in April!!!


Praise The Lord for the "back" part of my cardboard testimony.  How timely was Kelly's blog today as I just got this picture of Amanda today.  She is 30 weeks pregnant with her own little baby girl:


And one more pose:  


Here is the video about the cardboard testimonies.  What is your cardboard testimony?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails