Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bella The Elf - Day 17

Day 17 of Christmas Praise and Celebration

According to reliable sources, December 18th is "International Answer The Phone As Buddy The Elf Day".   Being an elf myself, I just had to give it a try this afternoon when the phone rang.    My precious mom was the recipient of my "Buddy The Elf, What's Your Favorite Color?".


You see, I am thankful for a mom who never ceases to make our family laugh with her Pat-ism and misunderstandings of words.  Our all time favorite line  to date of mom's is when Jordyn's cell phone was on vibrate and my mom exclaimed, "your phone's wiggling!!".  


My Mom has only seen Elf once (unlike me who has seen it a bazillion times) and can't quote the lines like yours truly can.   Therefore, I found it totally hysterical when I had to call mom later tonight to ask her a question and she answered her phone by saying, "Bella the Elf, what color you like?"  Another classic Pat-ism moment.




I am thankful for my mom who loves Jesus but knows how to love life and have fun too!





post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails