Here's a few pictures to bring this blog back up to speed.
- Did my first 5k Color Me Rad to support Special Olympics yesterday! If you have not done one, you need to!!
|My dear SIL showed a sacrifice of love..she is a marthon runner but CHOSE to walk the entire way with me!|
|All done...ice cream time! Anyone?|
- This sweet little thing turned 1 on Christmas Day. Love my grand baby, Zoey!
|Me (a.k.a. Mimi, with Jaelynn (3), my daughter, Amanda and ZoZo (1). I miss them so much but love and admire their military life-style that takes them many, many miles away from me.|
|My man, me and our precious grand babies.|
|Airport time. Reunited after too many long, long months.|
- This precious Miracle Baby turned 3 on April 12th. (her heart is completely healed! Praise the Lord!)
- Spent lots of time with this chick. She is a sophmore in college and is majoring in Piano Performance. She is only two hours away from home so we get to visit her a lot (probably more often than she wants.)
|Jo performing in her band at school in front of about 6,000 people|
|Preparing to play Prelude in C Sharp Minor by Rachmanioff for her Piano Showcase|
- Spent some time loving on my parents, father-in-law, cousin and girl
|My cousin and best friend.|
|My baby girls.|
- Reunited with my high school best friend
- Had some fun (danced a little and laughed a LOT)