Saturday, December 12, 2009

Not a "blue" Christmas--a PINK one

Amanda (my oldest daughter) and my SIL had their first ultrasound today! Let me introduce you to my grand-baby to be....here SHE is:

"She" is sucking her thumb! Like mother like child! (I think Amanda may still suck her thumb. lol)

Here is how Jordyn and I reacted to the amazing news when Amanda called and said, "It's a girl!!".

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:14-16


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails