Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby girls

Praise The Lord!!  Baby Jaelynn saw her cardiologist today.  He was very pleased with the way her heart is pumping.  The Vena cava is still 'interupted' but she has another blood flow on the side of her heart.  (not sure how this should be medically explained but that is "grandma" language!)   She needs to see the cardiologist in 10 months and if the "flap" is not closed, they will need to go in and close the flap.   She is scheduled to have an ultrasound next week to see if she has a spleen.  Unclear about that issue right now.  We will keep praying!

 (biting her mama's nose!)


Speaking of praying....I have been praying off and on the past two years about a Yorkie puppy.  (I told you I pray about EVERYTHING!  I won't lying!)  Jordyn has a Yorkie (Tilli) but I have missed my yorkie Chester so much since he died.  I have been on a waiting list for a while to receive a free puppy from a family that breeds Yorkies to give to other Yorkie lovers/good homes.  It is this family's ministry to bless others.  (Thanks to Mike and Peggy and Beverly for arranging everything for me!!)  I found out yesterday that our puppy was ready to come home!!   Without delay, I picked her up today.  What a little blessing. (hmmm, wonder if I will think that at 3:00 am when we need to go out and wee wee!! ha ha).

Let me introduce you to Miss Zulina Tulina Elphaba Burton.  We will call her "ZuZu" from the famous line in "It's A Wonderful Life" when George Bailey (Jimmy Stewart) proclaimed, "Ha, ha, ha, ha! My mouth's bleeding, Bert! My mouth's bleeding! Zuzu's petals... Zuzu's petals. There they are! Bert, what do you know about that......Merry Christmas! !"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails