Monday, May 03, 2010

I always feel like somebody's watching me

I had another silly 80's tune stuck in my head today. Being Monday and the fact that I am learning valuable lessons from a puppy these days (may be a future blog post), I feel I should have been singing, "just another manic Monday".  But instead, I was singing a different tune.  Amanda sent me a picture of Jaelynn and it made me started singing, "I always feel like somebody's watching me":


I was thinking about El Roi, The God who sees.  I am thankful that no matter how crazy our life may get (or even how manic our Monday may seem), we have a God who sees everything that we are going through.  He knows our struggles, our weaknesses, He sees our broken hearts.  He sees our need. He is there for us and He will NEVER leave us nor forsake Him. I look forward to that day when He returns and we will all "see" Him face to face. 


From heaven the LORD looks down and sees all mankind; from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth-  he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do.   Psalms 33:13-15 NIV




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails