Thursday, April 08, 2010

Be careful what you wish for.....

 Maybe the title of this post should be "Be careful what you pray for".  As you know when Amanda told me she was pregnant, my first response was, "Are you serious?  I'm gonna be a grandma??  Geez.....I wanted a PUPPY not a grandbaby!"  Obviously, I was joking and am more than thrilled to become a grandma "Mimi".  

Well---lo and behold, in addition to getting a grandbaby, looks like I will be a new mommy myself.  A Yorkie mamma that is!!

I got to meet my new little "bundle" of joy today:  

Here she is at 6 weeks

I was tempted to steal her and bring her home today
She fit perfect in my purse

We will have to wait just a wee bit longer to bring our new addition home.


Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalms 37:4


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails