Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome to the world Jaelynn Isabella

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 
1 Samuel 1:27

World, I would like to introduce you to my precious granddaughter.  Here she is:

(drum roll please...................) 

Jaelynn Isabella Rivera
6 pounds, 11 ounces born at 6:13pm  

 Her heart is working properly.  She is not being admitted to NICU and will be rooming with her mommy tonight.  She will under go some tests tomorrow but as of now all appears to be great!
  Praise The Lord for His miracle!!!  He has touched baby Jaelynn and healed her heart.  (Due to her heterotaxy syndrome, doctors originally expected possible heart surgery due to a blockage in the Vena Cava and up to a week in NICU.)

This blog post must come to an end as I feel the need to get up and do the 'happy' dance unto the Lord one more time!!!!!

"Praise The Lord, all my soul and all that is within me Praise His Holy name!"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails