- Here is a picture of baby Jaelynn from Amanda's cell phone. Jaelynn is six weeks old! Amanda and baby will be coming to visit for a few months this summer. I simply CAN. NOT. WAIT!
- Look out world, Jordy B is graduating in two weeks!! Jordyn received her cap and gown yesterday and I am so weepy. sigh. So, after 12 years of home schooling I can honestly say, if I can home school, ANYone can do it!!
(I believe she is thinking, "Yikes...my mamma learned me at home!" ---personal joke between us!)
- I put a fresh coat of paint on my old outside glider this week. I almost threw it away but decided to keep it one more year (it is a hand-me down from my parents). I decided to cover the old, faded white paint with a nice, bright red. While painting, I found myself singing some of the old "blood" hymns I knew from years ago. (What can wash away my sin? nothing but the blood of Jesus!!!!) After my paint job was complete, I went inside to 'wash up', when I glanced at my hand. It was a God wink and a wordless picture to me about what one drop of Jesus' blood means to all and how much He LOVES us:
- As you know we've gone to the dogs. My new little puppy ZuZu is 13 weeks old. Tilli is still very unsure about ZuZu and continues to make her Alpha-dog presence known on a
dailyhourly basis through snarled lips and assertive growls (assertive growls...whao...very scary coming from a 4 pound dog! I mean seriously!! It is great comic relief.) This week we are seeing progress. Small steps in the journey of the two dog becoming "BFFs". Actually I think we are making microscopic steps (since microscopic means- objects smaller than those that can easily be seen by the naked eye and which require a lens or microscope to see them clearly). Here is a testimony to the power of prayer in my house:
- Summer time, It can only mean one thing to me. Ice cream and LOTS of it!!! The sound of the ice cream truck in the neighborhood leaves me giddy. I had the opportunity to go to one of my favorite places with one of my favorite
people"elf friends" recently.