Thursday, June 10, 2010

Outta the bag.....

The cat is out of the bag!!!!  I have been carrying around a secret for 2 weeks and I have been about to explode.  Amanda and baby Jaelynn drove from TN to surprise Jordyn for her upcoming graduation weekend celebrations!  Amanda timed it perfectly and arrived right before Jordyn got off work this afternoon.  We told Jordyn that a  graduation "package" had been delivered from her sissy and that it was on her bed.  Little did Jordyn know but Amanda and Jaelynn were hiding in JoJo's room.  I think Amanda was more excited than anyone.  I can't believe we pulled it off!  

Jordyn's face is priceless!  She was totally shocked!

JoJo and baby JaeJae


My girls


Great grandparents, Nanny Pat and Poppa Johnny.  This is their first time meeting baby Jaelynn

Mimi's little precious!


1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness, I love this!!!!!!!!!!! So awesome :-) Love all of you!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails