Monday, November 01, 2010

Eat the fat baby!!

Today is the offical first day for the 25 Days of Thanksgiving (go here for details).

Though taken a wee bit out of context, I am thankful for this verse from Nehimiah 8:10, "Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet......"  because tonight was date night and we enjoyed these:


Am also thankful for the verse about "His mercy is new every morning".


   Meet my friend, Mercy.  I will see her tomorrow morning:



ProForm990 from Dickssportinggoods.com




All joking aside, I want to say that I am very thankful for Jesus.  My Savior.  I was listening to some Christmas music today and was thinking how it is all about Him.  I'll leave you with one of my favorite Christmas songs.   After all, it is all about Him and He indeed is worthy!  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails