Tuesday, November 02, 2010

That Time of Year



For Day Two, I am thankful for: this time of year!!!!    It has a certain smell, a certain feel.  It truly is the most wonderful time of year (in my opinion).

This time of year, I love receiving emails advertising things like this:




This time of year, I am thankful that I can run into THESE in the stores:



This time of year, I am thankful for a chilly night at home with my precious family while I enjoy drinking my special guilty pleasure:





1 comment:

aladyinwaiting {Rebekah} said...

As much as I hate the cold, I still love this time of year. The Christmas decorations everywhere, getting peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks, seeing all the reds and yellows in the trees, wearing fuzzy socks . . .

It also helps me to appreciate this season to remember that, without it, we couldn't have spring. The death in winter is necessary in order to have everything "born again" in the spring - just like we have to die to self in order to be born in Christ.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails