Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One Enchanted Evening


Words can not properly express the joy that our family experienced this past weekend as my precious baby brother (who happens to be my only sibling) married an amazing Godly woman, Holly Allen.  Our family cried tears of joy and laughed all weekend.  We were surrounded by precious family and many dear friends.  I am thankful to The Lord for His plan for marriage and for His divine work in bringing together Mr. and Mrs. Ryan and Holly Fick.

Rehearsal Dinner

Me, Ryan, mom and dad
The Fick/Burton gang
  

Ryan with his grooms cake I made
Jim and our girls
  

me and mom
Cousin Chris and Beck
Bridesmaids (and my new buddies)


The Wedding Day















The beautiful bride and Baby Jaelynn

Jaelynn and "Gunk" (Jim)




The cutest DJ ever!!  My man, Jim



We danced all night! 
"Oh, Oh..Living on a Prayer"


I love my new sister-in-law...she's the BEST!

Off to the honeymoon....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails