Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Ultimate Thankful Thursday


On this last day of the 25 Days of Thanksgiving, I want to say how thankful I am for Jesus.  For His unconditional love for me.  I am thankful that I am not the person I use to be and I am thankful that He is still working in me to make me the person He wants me to become.  

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  Jeremiah 29:11-13




This is on of my favorite pictures.  A friend sent it to me through Facebook a while ago.  I do not know who the artist is but if you know, please let me know so I can give proper credit and even buy a print!  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails