Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday's Random "Thanks"

  • I am thankful all my girls were at church with me this morning to worship.  (this is a bit blurry but it is all I have)



  • I am thankful for the Sign Language Choir that performed at church this morning.  (Thanks to my dear friend, Traci for leading this choir!)  Jaelynn enjoyed watching them perform.  (Mimi and Jaelynn were matching today!!)




  • I am thankful I was able to attend a performance by our local CYT group with Jordyn tonight.  The group did an outstanding performance.  "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" is stuck in my head now...


  • I am thankful that we had a great birthday celebration last night for Jordyn's 18th



  • I am thankful for this amazing little slice of heaven (and, yes, Jim is making faces for the camera. He's so crazy!):



And the after shot:


  • I am thankful for the yummy tea I sampled last night at Teavana.  I normally do not like hot tea but this actually reminded me of tea that I had on a mission trip to Slovakia some years ago.  It was called Youthberry and is suppose to help with wrinkles---didn't work...guess I need to drink it on a regular basis?



  • I am thankful for an amazing Women's Bible Study class.  We talked about "Encouraging Our Husbands" this morning.  I am thankful that these ladies are honest enough to admit that marriage is not easy.  However, they care enough about their marriages and their relationship with The Lord to fight for their families with prayer and other practical encouragements for their men!!   


  • I am thankful for the physical strength that I needed to get through today!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails