Saturday, December 03, 2011

The Gift of Java - Day 2

Day 2 of my Christmas Praise and Celebration finds me super thankful for this:   
photo from Keurig.com



I totally heart my Keurig. We received ours as a gift last year from my brother and super SIL.  My faithful Mr. Keurig makes getting up to go to work at 6:00am on a cold Saturday morning much easier.  Did I mention, I heart my Keurig?


Oh yeah--throw in a few of these K-cups and it is guaranteed to make one happy (and wide-awake) Beck!


greenmountaincoffee.com


In case you think coffee is not "spiritual" enough to qualify for a post , need I remind you of the "Hebrews" joke?  Okay--here goes:


Q:  How do we know that Jesus made coffee?
A:  It says so in the book of He Brews (Hebrews).



post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails