Friday, November 07, 2014

Everybody's Working for the weekend.....In All Things #6

As the saying goes, "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."   I am so very thankful for this current season in my life where The Lord has given me my heart's desire concerning my job.  For years I was a stay-at-home wife and homeschooling mom.  I knew those days would end and they did--too quickly I might add.  The Lord was gracious to me and opened doors I never dreamed would open for me.  I have gone places I never dreamed I would go, traveled places I've never been, met some of the most amazing people and translated some of the most interesting topics imaginable!! It is my prayer and desire to glorify Him in all that I do, including my work.   
All in a days work...well, maybe three different days. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails