Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random Thanksgiving


Just a few things I am thankful for:

  • My man and the things he puts up with. How he lives with me, I just don’t know!
  • Waking up with a sound mind
  • The color purple – and that I have sight to see
  • My health
  • For the founder of Maggie Moo’s (best ice cream store ever!)
  • For Yorkies – They make me laugh
  • For upbeat praise songs – and that I can hear them
  • For my messy house – it reflects that we live, work and school all under one roof
  • Friends that say they will pray , and they REALLY do!
  • Seeing Gravedigger on the side of the road this weekend (it made me think of my Thursday Night Summer Bible Study gals!)
  • For a group of women from all denominations coming together through Community Bible Study, lifting up Jesus together and not caring where each other goes to church.
  • For God-winks (like seeing a weight in the middle of the road Sunday while listening to a sermon about throwing off all “weights” (encumbrances) and sins that keep us easily entangled.)
  • Lightening bugs (don’t they just crack you up? God put a light in a bug's tail! I LOVE IT!)
  • That I finally like myself at age 30something (I’ll keep you guessing on that one)
  • For being able to hear the birds that wake me up early in the morning as they sing (I do wish I knew what they were “saying” though)
  • Chocolate (enough said)
  • G.D.O. each Thursday with Jordyn. You go LeeLee
  • For Amanda (whose brain is truly blonde). She knows how to make me laugh.
  • For a church where I can wear jeans or I can dress if I want.
  • That I can approach His throne boldly and pray!
  • Milk duds – they are best when mixed in hot popcorn
  • Licorice - not best when mixed in hot popcorn
  • My make-up! (when the barn needs painting, put two coats on it, right?)
  • Christian parents
  • Snow and cold weather (please don’t send me hate mail after reading that)
  • Being able to listen to KLOVE (Christian Music Station) everyday via the internet
  • Caller ID and Tivo
  • Dr. Seuss Books (Old Hat, New Hat ..rocks!!)
  • The Freedom to home school my daughter
  • He starts answering prayers before they are prayed (Isaiah 64:24 Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails