Saturday, November 06, 2010

Love is in the air




I am thankful today for these two beautiful people

photo courtesy of Jordyn Burton Photography

No, they are not models in a magazine ad (though they could be).  That is my baby brother, Ryan and his fiancĂ©e, Holly.  Soon to be Mr. and Mrs.!!!  They are getting married three weeks from today.  Today we are gathering with family and friends to celebrate with a bridal shower for Holly to shower her with lots of love.  I am so excited for these two precious people.  I am thankful that they both love Jesus like crazy.  I love them both like crazy.   

photo by Jordyn Burton Photography
 He who finds a wife finds what is good
   and receives favor from the LORD.  Proverbs 18:22
photos by Jordyn Burton Photography

photos by Jordyn Burton Photography

(BTW, my youngest daughter, Jordyn took these pictures. She is just getting started with photography.  This was her first "official" photo shoot. )  

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love you and am so thankful for you :-) The Lord has given me not one, but two awesome, amazing, and beautiful sisters :-) I always wanted a "big sister" and now have the best one in the whole world :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails