Friday, November 05, 2010

To-do list runneth over






I am thankful that my life is so abundant that I almost didn't find time to blog today!   My to-do list runneth over.   I joke about being busy but after a week of being surrounded by family members that have been sick, faced surgery for cancer or that are currently hospitalized, I am truly thankful that I am in good health and my family is healthy too.  I am thankful that the Lord gives me the  strength I need each day to accomplish all that I need to do.  Even when I experience weakness, The Lord's strength is made perfect. 

**Please keep my dad and his family (siblings) in your prayers.  He is one of seventeen siblings (go here to read about his large family).  The Fick brothers and sisters have always been very close.  My dad received a call today that one of his sister had passed away.  This is the second sister to pass away in the past three months.  Also, please say a prayer for my Aunt Bobbie.  (This is my dad's brother's wife).  She has been in the hospital this week and is undergoing testing. **



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails